A JustFund plan that works for you
Are you looking for a comprehensive grantmaking solution?
You’ve come to the right place.
A Full Service Approach to Grantmaking
Our Full Service solution launched in 2019 in partnership with the Amalgamated Foundation to offer a high-quality, low-cost model to give grantmakers a streamlined grantmaking solution rooted in equity. Trusted by dozens of leading social justice grantmakers, we provide the first-ever seamless, end-to-end grants management system, covering every financial, administrative, and regulatory detail along the way, giving you the time to focus on the relational side of philanthropy.
Keep reading or email us to learn more about our Full Service grantmaking support.
Our Values-Aligned Partnership
- Grantmaking made simple. We manage all details of your 501(c)(3) grantmaking process with high efficiency, clarity and ease, freeing you up to focus on building meaningful relationships with your grantees.
- We center equity in your grantmaking, helping you move critical resources to nonprofit organizations more quickly.
- We reduce organizations’ application burden through a common proposal, which they can then use to apply to additional funding opportunities on JustFund, leveraging more funding for their work.
- Amalgamated Foundation issues all grants to 501(c)(3) organizations or fiscally-sponsored projects through your Combined Impact Fund or Donor Advised Fund, taking on the financial and regulatory responsibilities of grant distribution.
- We utilize values-aligned financial management by America’s largest Certified B Corp™ Bank, Amalgamated Bank
Full Service Benefits
The greatest benefit of working with JustFund and Amalgamated Foundation is that you get the best of both services in one comprehensive package. Keep on reading to see what Full Service includes:
- Access to our custom technology and dedicated account manager to support your entire grantmaking process from soup-to-nuts
- Simple and easy grant application for your prospective grantees, utilizing a common proposal model that saves groups valuable time, with support via a robust knowledge base, email support, and monthly training sessions
- In-Portal dashboard to track submitted applications and past funding
- One-click dockets available in .CSV and .PDF formats for easy data analysis
- Ease of ability to share funding decisions publicly across the JustFund network
- Rapid fund set-up within 24 hours. Ability to accept stock gifts, cash, and credit card
- Nimble and efficient grants processing to 501(c)(3) organizations and fiscally-sponsored organizations with diligence and grant distribution
- A trusted partner to assume fiduciary and legal responsibility for grants
- Real-time access to your Fund account, balance, and grant history via Amalgamated's secure Donorview portal
- Ability to review grant award letters and gather yearly financial information for your grantees via Amalgamated's secure Granteeview portal
Interested in Full Service?
JustFund and Amalgamated Foundation have designed an accessible pricing model to ensure every grantmaker who wants to center equity in their grantmaking has access to a values-aligned, end-to-end solution. Our combined fees range between 2% to 5% based on your fund amount. The more you plan to move, the more you save. Our fee is determined by your fund amount and designed to maximize your savings - allowing you to move more money to movements.
Email us to learn more and to discuss a custom quote that fits your needs.
Ready to become a JustFunder?
Schedule a demo with our team to learn about the best option for your grantmaking.