A JustFund plan that works for you
Are you looking for a fully customized and comprehensive grants management solution?
You’ve come to the right place.
A Full Service Approach to Grantmaking
JustFund’s Full Service offering, first launched in 2019 with the Amalgamated Foundation, offers a high-quality, low-cost model that allows grantmakers to adopt a streamlined grantmaking solution rooted in equity. Trusted by dozens of leading social justice funders, we provide the first-ever seamless, end-to-end grants management system, covering every financial, administrative, and regulatory detail along the way, and giving you the time to focus on the relational side of philanthropy.
Keep reading or email us to learn more about our exclusive full-service grantmaking support.
Our Values-Aligned Partnership
- Grantmaking can be simple and easy. We manage the details of your 501c3 grantmaking with high efficiency, clarity and ease, freeing you up to be in meaningful relationships with your grantees.
- We center equity in your grantmaking, helping you
move critical resources to nonprofit organizations.
- We reduce organizations’ application burden through a common proposal, which they can use to apply to any funding opportunity on JustFund.
- Amalgamated Foundation issues all grants to 501c3 organizations or fiscally-sponsored projects through
your Combined Impact Fund or Donor Advised Fund, taking on the financial and regulatory responsibilities
of grant distribution.
- We utilize values-aligned financial management by America’s largest Certified B Corp™ Bank, Amalgamated Bank
Full Service Benefits
The greatest benefit of working with JustFund and Amalgamated Foundation is that you get the best of both services in one comprehensive package. Keep on reading to see what Full Service includes:
- Access to our custom technology and expert team to manage your entire grantmaking process from soup-to-nuts
- Simple and easy grant application for your prospective grantees, utilizing a common proposal model saving groups valuable time
- Dashboard with access to all submitted applications and funded organizations
- One-click dockets available in .CSV and .PDF and easy data analysis
- Private scoring and comments system
- Ease of ability to share funding decisions cross networks and publicly
- Rapid fund set-up within 24 hours. Ability to accept stock gifts, cash, and credit card
- Nimble and efficient grants processing to 501c3 organizations and fiscally-sponsored organizations with diligence and grant distribution
- A trusted partner to assume fiduciary and legal responsibility for grants
- Provide real-time access to Fund balance and grant history via Donor-view portal
Interested in Full Service?
JustFund has designed an equitable pricing model in an effort to ensure every type of grantmaker has access to our values-aligned, end-to-end, full service grantmaking solution. Email us to learn more and for a custom quote to fit your needs.
Ready to become a JustFunder?
Schedule a demo with our team to learn about the best option for your grantmaking.