Client Success Manager
JustFund is a growing, innovative, philanthropic SaaS startup focused on creating grantmaking solutions that provide philanthropy with a new kind of giving experience: one that is values-aligned, rooted in equity, and built on trust. We leverage technology to ensure values-aligned funders can easily center equity in their grantmaking.
We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about working with funders to move money to movements. You will need to be excited about working in a fast-paced startup environment, building systems, and have exceptional relationship building and project management skills. To learn more about JustFund, please visit us at: https://www.justfund.us.
The Client Success Manager will be responsible for providing a seamless onboarding experience for new clients, ensuring grant cycles run smoothly and on schedule, maintaining a high level of partner satisfaction, and identifying and building necessary internal processes to improve service delivery efficiency.
The Client Success Manager will report to the Director of Customer Experience. This role is remote and will be based within the United States and will regularly interface with US-based team members across multiple time zones.
- Manage Client Relationships: Provide high-quality, pro-active service to a portfolio of clients (35%)
- Manage a seamless and exceptional onboarding experience and customer support journey for clients.
- Educate clients on how best to use and leverage the platform, including updating and building instructional Help Center articles, videos, and marketing resources.
- Update client records in our CRM systems, ensuring follow up and client communications are managed in a timely manner.
- Work to realize business value and expand customer relationships through deep knowledge of customer needs and regular touch points.
- Share feature updates to secure renewal, upsell, and cross-sell opportunities.
- Oversee Grants Management: Ensure meticulous management of grant cycles timelines and project support to enhance service offerings (30%)
- Support custom grant cycle communications when necessary, including: invitations to apply, reminders, declinations, grant recommendations, and confirmation of grant receipt.
- Manage and disburse grants with impeccable accuracy, collecting ACH and check information as required.
- Draft comprehensive grant summaries, dockets, and analytic reports as needed.
- Remain flexible and communicative, providing active feedback, process transparency, and technical troubleshooting with clients.
- Optimize Client Success: Build strategic and scalable infrastructure and aid in high impact feature development (35%)
- Proactively identify, build, and implement internal systems, processes, and workflows in existing CRMs to improve efficiency and support scalability of the organization.
- Analyze user data and trends to identify, action, and/or productize long term services and features to ensure positive customer satisfaction.
- Facilitate and participate in quarterly client engagement meetings to prove ROI of service level agreements using various sets of metrics.
- Document and advocate on behalf of clients to aid in the prioritization of bug fixes and feature requests that enhance overall user experience.
- 4-6+ years of related work experience in a customer success, account management, or client-facing role, ideally for B2B SaaS products or other technology solutions.
- Deep commitment to JustFund’s mission and values and excitement about working in a fast-paced, tech startup environment.
- Ability to think innovatively, strategically, and deliver tactically.
- Outstanding project management and organizational skills with a proven ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously with exceptional attention to detail and high levels of self-motivation.
- Ability to organize quantitative and qualitative data into actionable business insights and make relevant recommendations to actualize product and service enhancements.
- Demonstrated experience working in GSuite, product management ticketing systems (Jira experience a plus), and CRM platforms, such as Hubspot or Salesforce.
- Experience in nonprofits, philanthropy, the tech for good sector, corporate social responsibility teams, and/or other grantmaking institutions is a plus.
- Working proficiency in Spanish is a plus.
Total Compensation (Salary and Benefits)
The Client Success Manager role is a full-time position, and we offer a competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and additional perks. The annual salary range for this position is $70,000 - $80,000 and will be commensurate to experience. All full-time staff are eligible for our generous benefits package, including:
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- 401k plan
- Paid time off (including holidays and sick time)
- Wellness stipend
- Home office equipment allowance
- Cell phone and internet stipend
- Professional development stipend and access to professional development opportunities
How to Apply
Applicants should apply here. We review applications on a rolling basis, and will respond if your application materials indicate a potential match for this position.
JustFund is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, inclusion, and racial equity. Read more about our equal opportunity statement here.