Client Success Coordinator
JustFund was created by funders and organizers of color to remove traditional barriers in philanthropy and to simplify the grants application process for organizations working at the forefront of social change. Built to center equity in grantmaking, and designed as a tool that brings the principles of trust-based philanthropy to life, we are resetting how grantmaking works for those seeking and distributing funding.
We fund transparently and move critical resources to chronically underfunded groups. We are looking for a candidate who is excited about working with funders to move money to the movement. You will need to be values-aligned, highly organized, bring exceptional user management skills, and be committed to centering equity and service in every engagement.
To learn more about JustFund, please visit us at: https://www.justfund.us
JustFund is seeking a mission-driven and values-aligned Client Success Coordinator to join our growing team.
In service of our mission to reset philanthropy, JustFund provides comprehensive grants management services and solutions to values-aligned funders. The Client Success Coordinator will be responsible for providing seamless onboarding for new funder clients, conducting demonstrations on how to use the platform, being responsive to questions, and building strong relationships with high client satisfaction. The Coordinator will also be responsible for managing clients’ grant cycles from start to finish, ensuring grant cycles run smoothly and on schedule. The ideal candidate will be a talented relationship builder, skilled project manager, and have experience or interest in justice and racial equity work or philanthropy.
The Client Success Coordinator will report to the Director of Customer Experience. The Client Success Coordinator role is remote and will be based within the United States and will regularly interface with US-based team members across multiple time zones.
- Manage Client Relationships: Provide high-quality, high-touch service to a portfolio of clients
- Cultivate strong relationships with our clients (e.g. funders, foundations, giving circles, grantmakers, etc.), listening to their needs, providing best in class service and strategic guidance, and ensuring their overall success.
- Manage a seamless and exceptional onboarding experience and customer support journey for clients by using HubSpot and Monday.com to track client engagement and build workflows.
- Provide support to clients by educating them on how best to use and leverage the platform, take advantage of new services, and engage with the JustFund community, while troubleshooting issues in a responsive manner.
- Update client records in Hubspot ensuring necessary follow up, email templates, and client communications are managed in a timely manner
- Develop and maintain resources such as how- to videos, frequently asked questions, tips and tricks, onboarding guides, and other helpful materials.
- Oversee Grants Management: Ensure meticulous management of grant cycles and timelines
- Manage client projects and ensure shared outcomes are met on schedule.
- Send weekly segmented grant cycle communications, including: invitations to apply, reminders, declinations, grant recommendations, and confirmation of grant receipt.
- Manage and disburse thousands of grants with impeccable accuracy, collecting ACH and check information as required, and tracking and ensuring receival of grants.
- Draft comprehensive grant summaries, dockets, and analytic reports.
- Drive Client Success: Achieve high customer satisfaction through cross-functional collaboration
- Identify user needs and take proactive steps to ensure positive customer satisfaction.
- Track, document, and analyze user behavior and feedback, including positive recognition and suggestions for improvement.
- Track technical issues, propose development feature updates, and implement improved protocols to enhance user experience.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and technology and explore opportunities to implement findings within JustFund’s current processes.
- 4-6+ years of related work experience in a customer support, sales, relationship development and/or account management or similar support role (SaaS company preferred).
- Deep commitment to JustFund’s mission and values and excitement about working in a fast-paced, startup environment.
- Outstanding communication, customer service, relationship building skills.
- Outstanding project management and organizational skills, proven ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously with exceptional attention to detail
- Demonstrated experience working with GoogleSuites, Microsoft Excel, HubSpot, and project management tools and applications such as Monday.com, Zoom, and Slack, etc.
- Knowledge of the social good community, which includes nonproﬁts, foundations, corporations, and individual donors a plus.
- Experience working in philanthropy or in grants management software a plus.
- Working proficiency in Spanish a plus.
Total Compensation (Salary and Benefits)
The Client Success Coordinator role is a full-time position, and we offer a competitive and holistic total compensation package that includes salary and benefits. The annual salary range for this position is $50,000 to $70,000 and will be commensurate to experience. All full-time staff are eligible for our generous benefits package including:
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- 401k plan
- Paid time off (including holidays and sick time)
- Wellness stipend
- Home office equipment allowance
- Cell phone and internet stipend
- Professional development stipend and access to professional development opportunities
How to Apply
Apply by submitting your resume and cover letter here.
We encourage individuals to submit their application for consideration even if they believe they do not have all of the preferred qualifications. We review applications on a rolling basis, and look forward to hearing from you.
JustFund is committed to having a values-driven, transparent, healthy, and collaborative culture. If the JustFund team can make the application process more accessible through accommodation in the recruitment process, please let us know.
Working With Us
At JustFund, we are committed to diversity, inclusion, and racial equity. JustFund is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. Our management team is dedicated to ensuring the fulfillment of this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, access to facilities and programs, and general treatment during employment.